Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

Conception date??

I hade sex with my husband alot in October and I did a huge mistake and had sex with a guy one time on October 28th and he pulled out. I'm currently 9 weeks 5 days pregnant. My due date according to my first ultra sound is July 29th. I had my second ultrasound and they changed it to July 23rd now they are going back to the 29th. I'm just trying to decide when I conceived???!!!!
22 Responses
1950049 tn?1329871697
It is possible either way...however I am due on the 29th also and they say i conceived on November 6th...good luck!
When was your lmp?
1275969 tn?1540648384
Your conception date would be at the start of november but your safe bet would be to do a dna test if your not sure good luck
With my first pregnancy I knew it was my husband and they changed the due date 3 times!!
Plus I conceived around October 27th this year with my second and im due July 17th.hope that helps
Thank you. My lmp was sep 28th
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.