Pregnancy Community

Conception date??

I hade sex with my husband alot in October and I did a huge mistake and had sex with a guy one time on October 28th and he pulled out. I'm currently 9 weeks 5 days pregnant. My due date according to my first ultra sound is July 29th. I had my second ultrasound and they changed it to July 23rd now they are going back to the 29th. I'm just trying to decide when I conceived???!!!!
It is possible either way...however I am due on the 29th also and they say i conceived on November 6th...good luck!
When was your lmp?
Your conception date would be at the start of november but your safe bet would be to do a dna test if your not sure good luck
With my first pregnancy I knew it was my husband and they changed the due date 3 times!!
Plus I conceived around October 27th this year with my second and im due July 17th.hope that helps
Thank you. My lmp was sep 28th