Concerned. Bloody show/mucus plug

I know the mucus plug regenerates. But i have felt like I've lost it four times already. && i feel like my midwife isn't paying attention when i tell her. This morning i went to pee and once again i had this gooey stuff with blood. I've been bleeding for like a week and a half Already. It's not major blood but everytime i wipe there's blood. I'm just concerned cause i told my mom and she said that she never experienced that with her pregnancies. I know everyone is different but I'm just at lost i guess. I'm already overdue by four days. I gues I'm just like i dk what is going on with my body.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sadly that's what I've been doing. I walk every night && i bounce on the ball and i have to rock my hips on all fours cause the baby is posterier so I'm trying to turn her. /: but thank you. Maybe i just need more rocking lol
Helpful - 0
Take a nice long walk Sweetie. Your Body is trying to open up. Squat and rock your Hips ♥
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community