Pregnancy Forum

Confused, am I pregnant or not?

I had my menstral in April 7th, and lasted for about 7 days. Me and my husband had intercourse almost all week.  Then I had bleeding about a week after for 5 days, and then it stopped. My husband and I had intercourse again the whole week, and I bled again a week later for 3 days. The bleeding just went away this week, and now I'm experiencing some headaches, always tired, tender breast/nipples, craving for alot of sour/spicy and heartburn. (some fluid is coming out of the right nipple also). I've been having some vivid dreams about having sex or wanting sex. I just took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative, I don't know if I took it too early or what? and, I think I'm like a day late in my menstral cycle.  

I can remember having the same symptoms when I was pregnant with my first baby, but I don't understand why the pregnancy test(ept)  I took, came out negative.

Repeat the pregnancy test in one week and if negative you probably are not pregnant.

Best regards,

Dr. Downing
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.