Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

Confused

I took two pregnancy test from clearblue brand. They both came out positive. And it shows I am 1-2 weeks pregnant. Next thing you know I am in my period I guess ? I research and some articles says it's normal when pregnant  2 weeks ? Question is can I really be expecting ? Will I have problems later on ?
5 Responses
Could be a chemical pregnancy if you're bleeding like a period. Check with your doctor.
Take A Blood Test... I Took A Test And It Said Positive.
But..... A Week Later I Started Bleeding Like A Period But It Lasted A Couple Days? Like 2 Days... And Was Real Light... I Took Another Test It Said Negative... Took A Blood Test It Said Negative.
Me And My Husband Have Been Trying For A Baby Since..
Could be implantation bleeding research about it
Not everyone will experience implantion bleeding so go get checked out by a doctor and remember not everyone will experience the implation bleed
I could be implantation bleeding although that is typically light. We were trying and i took a preg test on what i thought was my missed period day and it was negative then i started cramping really bad so i though for sure i was not pregnant but turns out i was after all just had period like symptoms. My mom didnt know she was pregnant with me till 10 weeks because she had a very heavy period at 4 weeks then a light one at 8 weeks. Def check with your doctor or wait til the bleeding ends and retest. Your hormones will have more time to build up. Also try a couple different brands cause its almost impossible to have multiple false positives.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.