Pregnancy Community

Confused

I took two pregnancy test from clearblue brand. They both came out positive. And it shows I am 1-2 weeks pregnant. Next thing you know I am in my period I guess ? I research and some articles says it's normal when pregnant  2 weeks ? Question is can I really be expecting ? Will I have problems later on ?
Could be a chemical pregnancy if you're bleeding like a period. Check with your doctor.
Take A Blood Test... I Took A Test And It Said Positive.
But..... A Week Later I Started Bleeding Like A Period But It Lasted A Couple Days? Like 2 Days... And Was Real Light... I Took Another Test It Said Negative... Took A Blood Test It Said Negative.
Me And My Husband Have Been Trying For A Baby Since..
Could be implantation bleeding research about it
Not everyone will experience implantion bleeding so go get checked out by a doctor and remember not everyone will experience the implation bleed
I could be implantation bleeding although that is typically light. We were trying and i took a preg test on what i thought was my missed period day and it was negative then i started cramping really bad so i though for sure i was not pregnant but turns out i was after all just had period like symptoms. My mom didnt know she was pregnant with me till 10 weeks because she had a very heavy period at 4 weeks then a light one at 8 weeks. Def check with your doctor or wait til the bleeding ends and retest. Your hormones will have more time to build up. Also try a couple different brands cause its almost impossible to have multiple false positives.