Pregnancy Community

Constantly tired

Any ways to keep my self awake through the day. I fell asleep reading my 2yr old a book today. I go to sleep at a reasonable time I'm up every morning around half 5/6.
How far along are you I was feeling very tired not actually falling asleep with my two year old but I always take a nap with him and I found out I'm anemic maybe that's a possibility for you
I'm 15 weeks I've never been anemic before. is it something that can come and go during pregnancy? I try to nap with my son but I get carried away doing housework and then he wakes up.
Hi you can just become anemic, if you get your self pregnacare tablets instead of folic acid. This contains folic acid and it also contains iron. Try eat more stuff with iron in such as beans etc. Contact your midwife they can take blood to see if your enemic. I was on iron tablets after my son and now pregnant again I feel the way I did then, so I am going to bring this up with midwife.
I bought the pregnavare I have been taking it about two weeks now. I have an appointment with the midwife just over a week away so will ask her then. Thank you very much it's so hard to function I keep seeing things as well but I haven't told my partner because I don't want him thinking I'm nuts.
It could also but be being pregnant while having a 2 year old lol I'm 28 weeks and I also have a 2 year old! I've had my iron checked and I'm fine I'm just going non stop with my daughter that it is exhausting! Every pregnancy is different! With my daughter i was only tired I'm the first trimester and was fine the rest of the time working a full time job! With this one I've been tired the whole time! I nap when I can you should too rest while you can
Probably. With my first I was so tired in the last trimester I used to work 14 hour shifts get home sleep wake up and go back to work and do the same. This time tho I'm not even working my partner works I just do house stuff lol
That's exactly how it is for me! With my first I worked all day and it was no big deal ya I would get tired but not like now! Like you I stay home now and my hubby works and I'm so tired at the end of the day between cleaning chasing a 2 year old around I'm beat by 9 lol I'd say it's normal! Your body is doing alot