Pregnancy Community

Constipation

I am constipated today I went a little.  But ikn I have more to go. Is the cramping of my lower stomach normal and and the hurting of my lower back?
I have found that eating 1 or 2 fiber one bars a day until I went to the bathroom helped me to go. Then I would just eat 1 bar a day to help keep me regulated.
I will take u advice. Now their putting me on iron pills...
I take colace with my iron pills because if I don't I get really constipated it's a nightmare lol
Oh boy let me call my husband so I can send him for some. Thanks
Prunes worked for me if you can tolerate the taste. They never bothered me and even my little boys eat them
I used to eat them when I was younger I'll give them a go again
The doc prescribed me some miralax. It seemed to work pretty great and is tasteless. I was on iron plus my prenatal still.