Pregnancy Community

Could I be pregnant? I am on birth control

So, I am on YAZ Birth Control and have been for over 9 months now. I always take my pill on time, the latest I have ever been is about 2 hours. I forgot to take one, and I took it at 12 the next day, and then took the normal one at the right time. Now, I had sex with my boyfriend about a week before this happened and he pulled out. I had not had sex with him since my last period. Now, my period is late. Is there any possibility I'm pregnant? Please help. Thanks!
There is always a possibility.  The only way you will know is if you take a home pregnancy test.  First Response is a good brand.  Have you been stressed lately???  This could delay your period as well.  Birth control is not 100% effective.  Doubling up with a condom is also a good idea if you are not wanting to get pregnant at this time.  Good luck and let us know!  
There is always a possibility as Sasha said. But I was on Yaz at one time and didn't have a period for 6 months with it all the while continuing to BD. I wasn't pregnant.
I actually got pregnant while on YAZ. I have no idea how lol, i took my pill like clockwork...my Dotor told me i was just one of those women 10 percentile that got pregnant on the pill.
Im currently 8 weeks 3 days :)
Well, I took a test this morning because I am now a week late, and it was negative. Was it too early to take it?
I took a test 2 days after i missed my period, but it was very very faint! I took another test 2 days later and it was super dark. I say wait a few more days and take another one and if you still dont get AF schedule an appt with your Dr.