Pregnancy Community

Could I get pregnant from this

Couple of says ago. about 5 days actually. I was washing my hands, then I accidently wiped it on my stepdad's bath towel to dry my hands because his towel looks a lot like mine...then I was scared that there might have been something on the towel, I went and washed my hands again. I didn't see a visible semen stain or anything. but it was slightly damp, cause he had just showered not long ago.

then, I went to my bed and started masturbating (without fingering, just clitoral stimulation)....but afterwards I realized...what if he did something in the shower and got some sperm on the towel that I wiped my hand on...could I get pregnant from that???

No.
No
is this a serious question...No this absolutley cannot happen. girls need more sexual education now a days.
my advice to you is to read up on the reproductive system and what needs to happen in order to get pregnant.
No - this will definitely not cause a pregnancy!
lol I was wondering the same thing but was trying to be nice. Are they even offering any kind of sex ed or health class anymore?????
Have you guys seen her other posts? They're very similar. I don't think this is real or the other ones either.