Pregnancy Community

Cramping in early pregnancy? HELP

I quit taking the pill so we could get pregnant and I am a bit late right now for my period.  My last period was during the first week of October.  The last few days I have had some lower abdominal cramping but no period.  Is it normal to cramp like this at first if I am pregnant already??  I have one son but I don't remember feeling like this.  Any help is appreciated!
I had AF symptoms the entire first 3 months and sometimes even now @ almost 15 weeks.  From my experience it is normal.  
and actually that is how I found this forum, I googled "first trimester cramping" and that was over a month ago.  =)
it is possible but you could also be having pre AF symptoms.. good luck.. and hang in there
Thanks for the info:)  It seemed strange because it has lasted for a few days--I was starting to think something else was going on.  I took a HPT a few days ago that came out negative so I am going to wait and take another one next week.  That makes me feel better to know this may be normal--especially if you had those symptoms for 3 months..................ouch!  Thanks so much and good luck to you....
i had my last period start on 1st October, today is ym 39th day and my period has not started. This morning I took two HPTs, both showed negative. But for the past one week I have been either bloated, crampy, or nauseated during travelling. Do you suggest I go for a beta-HCG test??
I do want to get a positive test result!!
when did you ovulate??????