A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
359295 tn?1285955994

Cramping post ovulation

I am now 4 days past ovulation, and i am experiencing cramps in my lower abdomen.  Its almost like af cramps, but not as severe.  It is very uncomfortable.  Could this be ovulation cramps, still? Or did I possibly conceive? I really do not want to get my hopes up at all. I just find it weird to cramp this early.  I did have ovulation cramps a few days ago. Those were really bad.  Could it be left over cramps?  Has anyone experienced this, and ended up being preggo?  
41 Responses
316024 tn?1248903426
I have the EXACT same thing!! Its been driving me nuts. I started off my cramping a couple days before ovulation (the 3rd).  I still have the cramping/lower back pain. My expected period isn't till wed (16th) and I'm hating the wait. I wish you the best :)
so there with you!!! i was actually just going to post that question... but mine isn't ovulation.. way past that. I'm a week past my expected period day and I am feeling typical period cramps.. liek right before your period heaviness... but am wondering if this could also be pregnancy... drivin me nuts to not know, too.
so there with you!!! i was actually just going to post that question... but mine isn't ovulation.. way past that. I'm a week past my expected period day and I am feeling typical period cramps.. liek right before your period heaviness... but am wondering if this could also be pregnancy... drivin me nuts to not know, too.
i'm the same way...having a/f like cramps. i've been reading that it's completely normal to have a/f like cramps in early pregnancy. i've been racing to the restroom thinking a/f is starting....and nada. lol.
yeah!!!! me too!!!!  I tested neg. on hpt, but still... like... what's UP then!?
305005 tn?1358731890
have you tested????? you can now if your a week late
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.