Pregnancy Community

Cramping post ovulation

I am now 4 days past ovulation, and i am experiencing cramps in my lower abdomen.  Its almost like af cramps, but not as severe.  It is very uncomfortable.  Could this be ovulation cramps, still? Or did I possibly conceive? I really do not want to get my hopes up at all. I just find it weird to cramp this early.  I did have ovulation cramps a few days ago. Those were really bad.  Could it be left over cramps?  Has anyone experienced this, and ended up being preggo?  
I have the EXACT same thing!! Its been driving me nuts. I started off my cramping a couple days before ovulation (the 3rd).  I still have the cramping/lower back pain. My expected period isn't till wed (16th) and I'm hating the wait. I wish you the best :)
so there with you!!! i was actually just going to post that question... but mine isn't ovulation.. way past that. I'm a week past my expected period day and I am feeling typical period cramps.. liek right before your period heaviness... but am wondering if this could also be pregnancy... drivin me nuts to not know, too.
i'm the same way...having a/f like cramps. i've been reading that it's completely normal to have a/f like cramps in early pregnancy. i've been racing to the restroom thinking a/f is starting....and nada. lol.
yeah!!!! me too!!!!  I tested neg. on hpt, but still... like... what's UP then!?
have you tested????? you can now if your a week late