Pregnancy Community

Cramps

Can anyone advise me I am just into week six of my first pregnancy and am having mild cramps on the lower left side of my stomach near my hip bone... Is this normal... I havent been to my antenatal clinic yet as only refered there by doctor the other day. I also have slight pulling pains in my hips... im really worried... can anyone reassure me...
kaltiki
-x-
Cramps are common in early pregnancy. As long as they are extremely painful you should be fine! :)
During the first trimester (1st 3 months of pregnancy) you'll feel mild cramps and pain in the back specially at the lower back, it's normal. Anyhow, you better go see your gyneacologist is pain persist just to be sure.
if pain persist.....(is pain persist)
thanks guys the cramps have now receeded and I feel much calmer just can't waity for first scan now.