Pregnancy Community

Creative ways to tell people your pregnant

Ok, well I haven't told anyone other than H and my best friend that I am pregnant.  I've been waiting to a) see what my hcg and prog. levels are doing and b) see/hear heartbeat on jan. 3rd.

So once that's happened it's time to tell everyone.  So what are everyones creative ideas?  I have an 11yo, 4yo and 3yo to tell, plus my mom who lives in another state and the family I work for (they are very christian but also very laid back and easy to get along with)

For my mom I thought about mailing a picture of the u/s, but put a note that says something like "Guess what Grama?  # 5 says Hi :)" and highlight the date of the u/s.
for work I put an easy bake oven in the staff room with a bun in it.. and wrote... someone has a bun in the oven : O haha it was funny!!
lol  that's cute...i like that
That is a cute idea.  I have thought, when it is my time, I would give my parents a package that had in it a little onsie saying Grandma loves me or something like that.  Congratulations!!!!
Oh thats cute.  I have no idea what I'm going to do though. I'll keep a eye on this thread.
ill be telling my family this week when im home for holidays...i thought about getting a tshirt for my 3yo saying im gonna be a big brother and letting him wear it to their place

but my mind is still trying to think up a good way to tell them...i cant wait
my middle one has said more than once that she wants a REAL baby for christmas.  I think I'm gonna tell her that I wont' be able to give her one for christmas....but perhaps as a slightly late birthday present.  Her birthday is 7/23 and i'm due 8/11