Pregnancy Community

Cyst.... Why so much pain what can I do

I have 2 cyst the Dr said take it easy no heavy lifting and just rest. I have been in bed the past 2 days had Lil pains here and there nothing bad. I get up take the kids to school and go to the store and OMG the pains started and were hurting so bad! I came home took a shower layed down and fell asleep but I'm still having pains.
Has anyone ever had a cyst while pregnant im only 8weeks. I can't stand the pain it hurts so bad! I was like this 3days ago the pain comes and goes. What can I do?
I have a cyst also. And 10 cm cyst on the side of my belly. I've had 2 babies with it and pregnant now. I believe I still have it. I have gotten pains but they go away.