Pregnancy Community

Diagnosed with diabetes

Hi mommies...  I just diagnosed with diabetes in 30weeks... Is it normal during pregnancy and What must i do....
It is normal to have it during u might continue to have it afterward. Consult with your doctor on how to go about treatment what to eat an what not to.
Good luck and god bless
Yes, I have heard its normal anyone that's over 25 or a little over weight also healthy women can get it too. Unfortunately it's pretty serious because we are pregnant. I was diagnosed last month and I'm still trying to get my numbers under control. And learning about what to eat n not too. Oh and about portioning foods. Have been scheduled to see specialist n dietion? Good luck and stay positive. You have 50/50 chance of it going away after the baby is born.