Pregnancy Community

Did you alter or stop your exercise routine while TTC?

Just wondering if anyone altered or changed their exercise routine while TTC?  

I joined the gym nearly a year ago (although I've only been TTC since March).  I aim to go 3 times a week at lunch (but work has been so crazy lately that, realistically, I'm only there twice per week).  I do 20 minutes of cardio (eliptical) and then a short circuit of weights (all upper body).  I also do some squats and situps.

When I was pregnant with DS - and prior to conceiving him - I did a lot of brisk walking, but that's it, no weights.  Now that I've adopted this routine and am TTC again, I was thinking that I should be a bit more careful - not that I'm working out that rigorously or anything.....
No - I was running 30+ miles/week and weight training 4h/week when I got pregnant.
I was working out more when I was ttc. I didn't stop until I was to exhausted after getting pregnant.