Diet Sodas?

What's everyone's opinions on drinking diet soda when pregnant....?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Soda is ok if its caffine free. Diet soda is not ok because the sweetners they use
Helpful - 0
My dr suggested no soda in the first trimester period. I'm 30 weeks now and he told me I could drink 1 diet soda a day.. Not a fan of diet so I skip it lol but I'd double check with ur physician . U wouldn't think it would hurt in moderation. Maybe try sprite instead or gingerale
Helpful - 0
Soda is okay actually in moderation. Diet soda contains aspartame which once it enters body it turns to formeldahyde also know as what they use to preserve bodies after they have passed. No im not lying this really does happen. Aspartame xan also casue other health problem with the heart and body like parkinsons disease and strokes.
Helpful - 0
I wouldn't drink any. Soda and diet soda is bad for you whether you are pregnant or not.
Helpful - 0
I would say drinking like one a day shouldn't hurt anything, but just to be on the safe side I wouldnt drink too many.
Helpful - 0
You really shouldn't drink any soda.  But especially you aren't supposed to drink dark colored sodas such as pepsi and coke becuz the coloring they use eats ur bones (and babies).  The aspartame in diet soda is really bad for u.  High fructose corn syrup is also very bad.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community