Pregnancy Community

Discharge in early pregnancy?

Ok so ive read a lot about in early pregnancy you can have an increase in vaginal discharge. My fiance and i have been trying just over a year now for a baby. I was due for my period 2 days ago, and mine is like clockwork, never late, never early, every 26 days. Yesterday i had a few sharp pains in my lower right side but nothing like what my menstrual cramps are. They werent cramps it was just a sharp pain and it only happened a few times. Again today it happened but again nothing like menstrual cramps. My question is about discharge though. I track my cervical fluid every month as well as my temperatures so i know wen im ovulating. I already ovulated this month obviously and every month before my period i have very thick creamy discharge but its never a lot. Yesterday and today though i am having a HUGE amount of eggwhite cervical fluid and this has necer happened except for when im ovulating and i obviously wouldnt be ovulating now. So im very confused as i said i never have eggwhite at this point and i always have my period by this point. Its A LOT, i keep changing my underwear cause its all over. Yes i do know the only way to know if im pregnant is to test so please i dont need smartas s remarks that some people have, im not stupid i know i have to test. My question is not f im pregnant my question is has anyone had eggwhite cervical fluid before they found out they were pregnant or has anyone had eggwhite cervical fluid in early/any time of pregnany? Thanks for ur answers in adavnce
I had it before i was pregnant but have gotten it a lot more since i found out I'm expecting.
yeah it's defo one of the symptoms I had .. good luck hope your pregnant :-)
I Had Discharge In The Beginning. Never Had It Before. Caused Me To Take A Test And It Came Out Positive. I Also Had The Exact Same Pain In The Same Side. Good Luck(: ,It Truly Is A Blessing.