Pregnancy Community

Discharge...Sign of early pregnancy?

Hi, have been trying to concieve for nearly 2 years now, have discovered recently i have PCOS. The dr gave me clomid which i have taken for 2 cycles.... i am now due on in 3 days. I just routinely took a pregnancy test today, just a cheap one, im always taking them im sad i know! It has a faint ( FAINT!!! ) line showing posative......i always use these tests and have never had this before........
Also over the past few days i have been experiencing a sticky white and clear discharge....
Is this a sign of early pregnancy?
Its driving me crazy because i feel like im going to come on, tender boobs and cramping like usual.
Anyone got any advice???????????
Congrats even a faint positive is a positive. I would definitely get with your doc and have a blood test to be sure!
Discharge is common in pregnancy. It's also common right before a period. So I would go by a blood test given by your doctor! Give it a few days and then call to set up the test so that your HCG has some time to increase.
I would have to agree. A faint positive can be a good sign, but nothing is better than a blood test from your doctor to confirm.
hi guys! i tried to get a blood test from my dr....unfortunatly they told me that unless my period hadnt shown up for more than six months they wont perform a blood test to determine wether in pregnant or not!
Is it me or does that sound ridiculous?
Havn't got the guts 2 do a home test again yet, im 2 scared. we have wanted it for so long, and now im 2 chicken to do another test!  I feel so silly.
Period will be 4days late tomorrow and boobs are KILLING ME!
you probably think im silly but i re-calculated my days and they day i wrote the original post i was only one day away from when my period was due!
Just wanted to post really quick. Extra different discharge was my tell tale sign with both of my pregnancies. 2 days before my period was due I was getting creamy, lotiony consistency of a discharge...which I normally dont have. both times, I ended up being pregnant. every woman is diff but that was def a sign for me!