Pregnancy Community

Do any of you girls on here have breast implants? or have opinions..

Just curious.  Please no harshness. Im only 21 but have had 2 children and breast fed  them both..(still feeding my nb) but i was thinking when im finished I might consider a boob job.. going from a AAA 32 to just back to what i was before my first pregnancy (just a nice perky B lol)they just look so sad YEA IM INSECURE ABOUT THEM...they are just for myself and my husband. ..does anyone have them and regret  them? I know the prices can be so different but I was curious about that too... also if by chance I do have more kids (reallllly dont plan on it) how would it effect breast feeding because I wouldn't want to do anything selfish and mess it up for my maybe future children (like I said really don't plan on it)

Thanks in advance!
I have heard that you can feed with implants :) .. you can have some of my boobs I would gladly give some away lol. If you want implants and can afford it I would say go for it if it would make you feel good about yourself.
I have silicone gel implants under the muscle and honestly they were one of the best things I've ever done for myself! I was a large B before getting pregnant with my son 10 years ago and went up to a D and then breastfed for about 6 weeks. When I was done they shrank to even smaller than I was to begin with. I was an A. And they looked ok when I was standing but when I bent over they were so soft and mushy. I got implants when my son turned 5 because I just didn't have the money. But it's nothing to be ashamed about. I was so insecure about them and its important to feel good about your body. Plus after giving birth and taking care of children I think we deserve to do something to get our old bodies back. As far as breast feeding I'm not sure because I'm now pregnant again with my second and I'm only 21 weeks. After surgery I was a full C. And they looked great. Under the muscle is definitely the way to go because they feel more real and you can't tell where the implant actually is. So now I'm a DD and they still look good, haven't sagged or anything. But I'm a little worried about what they're gonna be like when they shrink. Idk if they will sag or not. I was told I should have no problem breast feeding so I'm hoping this is true! If you want to get it done I would say to go for it! It's not as uncommon as it used to be. And it can really give your self esteem a boost :)
I got implants a little over a year ago & love them! I say go for it! I'm pregnant now & definitely plan on breast feeding, I'm really hoping that it doesn't affect my implants! Good luck!
Ive always wanted implants a C cup mine are a AA36 and I hate them they javr gone up to a B in the last mine weeks since ive been pregnant buy thats not much and I plan to breast feed so I know they may shrink after I say go for it
I say get them ! But I would also wait until you are done having baby's.  Just because I heard it is more difficult (not impossible) to breastfeed with them.
Thanks!