Pregnancy Community

Do not feel I am pregnant

I am pregnant for about 15 weeks. Aside experiencing salivation I don't feel pregnant. My bump doesnt seem to grow. I am more active and stronger than my first few weeks. Im I being paranoid or it is normal.
I don't even feel pregnant, I'm 30 weeks. other than a rather large bump I have no sickness no cravings not tired and not more active. If it wasn't for her beating the crap out of my insides I would forget from time to time. I'm just glad My head isn't glued over the toilet this time round :)
My worry is my bump does not appear to grow, in fact I feel flatter sometimes and I feel more energetic than before. However I have not experienced any bleeding what so ever
A lot of people are tiny until after halfway through pregnancy. It's the last couple weeks or months when people actually start growing fast and gaining weight. Be happy that you have energy. I could use some. Lol
Dont worry youll eventually feel pregnant I am 24 weeks as of now and people cant really tell im pregnant and its been that way for my past 3 pregnancies as well its kinda funny though when bump appears cus youll feel like one day theres no belly and all of a sudden the next day youll have a big o belly like it grew over night lol
I am now 23 weeks pregnant and am just starting to see my bump, a friend of mine recently had her baby and didn't start to show until she was 33 weeks! Everyone's body is extreamly different some body shapes take longer to show, especially if you were very small sized when you got pregnant it may take longer, if it hadn't have been for my terrible morning sickness and being horribly overtired I never would have known I was pregnant considering I hadn't had a period for 4 months before my conception date and I had taken 2 tests after I was pregnant that were negative! Your baby's growing, give him/her some time; but I'm sure she'll/he'll surprise you out of nowhere one day with some kicks!