Pregnancy Community

Does anyone feel like labor is close?

Has anyone started feeling like labor is close for yourself? Lately I jus feel different. I feel like labor is approaching nd it's like almost here. Idk if it is or not but idk I have started to feel different than I ever have n it keeps me asking myself if its close. I know labor happens when it happens but I feel like I am so close to holding my baby girl. Is it jus me being anxious? Or is this a sign she is coming soon? I keep askin myself. What are your experiences with previous pregnancys? Did you jus know it was coming? Did you feel like it was days or weeks before? Or did you feel like it was nd it didn't Til your due date or later? Jus curious.
well with my first one my water broke second i felt like im feeling right now but the weird thing is that last week i was 0 dilated n i dnt knw if ive had any dilation.... but i feel like these last weeks are way to freaking slow
Today I Juss feel weird nd idk why.. mby it might mean labor but I'm Juss not sure -_- I hope so tho I really do
how far.long are u
37+2.. as of a couple weeks ago I was already dilated between 1-2 .. hopefully they check me again tomorrow to see if I've made any progress.. Dr said lass week its Juss a waitin game now so now I'm Juss waiting patiently
I know what you mean. Even tho I'm getting a csection on the 4 I feel like my waters going to brake soon
Glad I'm not the only one. I jus hope it means its close.
I'm not sure if I feel like its close or its just me wanting it to be close lol. I have been have more Braxton hicks though.
I had a MAJOR mood swing the day before. After a week of crazy nesting.. I then thought my contractions were me being constipated..  it all made sense when I had her. All the signs clicked.