Pregnancy Community

Dreams?

Anyone dream of your baby b4 you got pregnant or b4 you had your baby? I've always had dreams of this lil girl that was always my daughter in my dreams. Now I'm actually pregnant with a lil girl who's coming tomorrow.  
Aww thats cute:) I always had a dream of having a little boy and having him on the dumbo ride at Disneyland lol I'm expecting a boy on dec 11th :) I always wanted a girl though so i guess my dream was always telling me wjat i would have before i was pregnant haha it kinda feels like it.was Destiny right??
My father had a dream of me before he knew I was going to be a girl. Said I had dimples and everything, which I do. I was grown up in the dream though. :) I always love to hear about it from him. So I say if you can, write them down!
Ever since I got pregnant I've been having dreams that I have a little boy. I'm 10 weeks now, so I wonder if its trying to tell me something!!
Yes I did I had a gorgeous little girl but I still have vivid dreams now they just stopped a couple of days ago
I have of a girl but I'm having a boy
Ive had a dream of having twins but i haven't had my first ultrasound yet to see