A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
10021507 tn?1407288747

Dreams?

Anyone dream of your baby b4 you got pregnant or b4 you had your baby? I've always had dreams of this lil girl that was always my daughter in my dreams. Now I'm actually pregnant with a lil girl who's coming tomorrow.  
12 Responses
4163555 tn?1408032122
Aww thats cute:) I always had a dream of having a little boy and having him on the dumbo ride at Disneyland lol I'm expecting a boy on dec 11th :) I always wanted a girl though so i guess my dream was always telling me wjat i would have before i was pregnant haha it kinda feels like it.was Destiny right??
9797462 tn?1410755278
My father had a dream of me before he knew I was going to be a girl. Said I had dimples and everything, which I do. I was grown up in the dream though. :) I always love to hear about it from him. So I say if you can, write them down!
Ever since I got pregnant I've been having dreams that I have a little boy. I'm 10 weeks now, so I wonder if its trying to tell me something!!
Yes I did I had a gorgeous little girl but I still have vivid dreams now they just stopped a couple of days ago
I have of a girl but I'm having a boy
Ive had a dream of having twins but i haven't had my first ultrasound yet to see
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.