Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Drinking

hi I'm 25 weeks pregnant, and I drink a lot of Pepsi will it effect my baby girl when she is born xx
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I've always heard it depends n ur caffeine intake pre pregnancy.
Helpful - 0
The sugar and sodium in the soda are not good for you at all and too much caffeine is not good for the baby talk to your doctor about it so they can tell you how much is ok in a day
Helpful - 0
I normally drink diet but been craving full fat lol
Helpful - 0
I drink about 3 cans of coke a day and a cup of coffee every day and the doctor says my baby and me are completely healthy
Helpful - 0
A couple cans a day won't hurt.
Helpful - 0
I've only know started drinking I normally just drink a lot of squash instead of Pepsi but I've been craving Pepsi lol
Helpful - 0
11292060 tn?1418858964
You can still drink soda tea and coffee you just have to limit it a little bit and drink a lot of water so you dont get dehydrated. Soda tea and coffee are not going to help you stay hydrated at all. I was told that by my doctor because I drink a lot of tea and he told me to slow down lol
Helpful - 0
11292060 tn?1418858964
You can still drink soda tea and coffee you just have to limit it a little bit and drink a lot of water so you dont get dehydrated. Soda tea and coffee are not going to help you stay hydrated at all. I was told that by my doctor because I drink a lot of tea and he told me to slow down lol
Helpful - 0
It's not good for u or baby really but if ur staying under 200mgs of caffeine and drinking lots of water w everything should be OK but I'm not a dr . Have u mentioned it to ur Dr ? Iv always drank alot of water while preg but I have friends that drank Mt dew like there's no Tom n their babys were fine . But u Def r gonna wanna watch out for dehydration and utis  and when u drink alot of pop it makes ur chances higher for getting uti
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.