Pregnancy Community

Dry skin

So lately I've been experiencing some dry skin! All over my legs and thighs and face! I've Ben reading a lot of people saying it's because of not enough water... Did any if you ladies experience this? And what helped!?
You can prevent it by drinking like 2 liters of water a day which you should be drinking any way cuz the leading cause of preterm labor is dehydration also raw organic Shea butter and olive oil will help it to stay moisturized :)
Also i love your screen name lol Tis creative!!
My skin was terribly dry... maybe the reason why the little acne that I had cleared.

Anyway after washing my face I use a cleasing cloth that exfoliates rinse and I applied lubridurm (sp) lotion for extremely dry skin. Worked for the rest of the day.
Ugh yes I hate it.  But I only have dry skin on my neck.  But I drink plenty of water so idk why it wont go away..