Pregnancy Community

Due date

At my first sonogram appointment on august 5th they said i was 11wks 5 days. If i went back 11wks 5days i get May 15th. If i put may 15th on the due date calculator would it give me the accurate due date?
Not really depends on u and or the baby.  With my first I was due April 2nd I had her March 26
I mean would that be the way they calculate it or would i need to add or subtract something to get the most accurate due date. Im expecting to be delivering 36-37 wks because i had my first daughter at 36 wks. Im hoping to make it till 37 at least. I just want to have the most accurate due date according to my first sonogram cause thats supposed to be the most accurate sonogram. If i go by the due date they have at my drs office my second daughter will most likely be born either about 4 days before my first daughters bday or about 3 days after if i go into labor at 36-37wks.
It's calculated from your last missed period, so if you were 11 weeks 5 days count back 11 weeks and 5 days and enter that as your last missed period and it should give your due date.
They should've given you a due date based on your first ultrasound.
They did but i went to the pregnancy help center for an ultrasound then went to a dr that made me really uncomfortable so i went to a dif dr but by then i was in my second trimester so the sonogram they did wouldnt be as accurate. And i cant remember what the due date was that the pregnancy help center gave me so i was trying to calculate it from the first sonogram to see what the dif was between that one and the last one i got.
I'm sure if you call the help centre you were at they could give you that information.