Pregnancy Community

Early Signs?

I am researching things before I go get a test, but I think (and want to be) pregnant. I'm 27 years old and have been pregnant before(about 2 years ago), but miscarried within the first month. My period was due today and hasn't come yet. I was ovulating on September 25th (around that time) and my boyfriend and I had sex without a condom. I'm pretty sure that some of his "kids" ended up inside of me, but he did pull out shortly after.

Within 2 weeks, I had a sudden nosebleed, which I haven't gotten since I was young.
I also started to notice a thick, white discharge (no odor) right around the time my period was due (today).
This discharge usually only occurs to me shortly after my period has ended.

I am very gassy and constipated.

My breasts aren't sore at all or darker in color, but they do seem to be getting a little bigger.

I look a little bloated and I am feeling faint cramping periodically.

Could I be pregnant?
I hope and pray that I am.
That sound exactly the same symptoms i got before my bfp which i did not get until my period was due! go test! good luck
Were there is unprotected sex, there is always a risk of pregnancy. Youre symptoms sound good though...there's a pretty good chance you are pregnant. Go take that test ;) Good luck..
Thanks you too! I'm really praying that I am.

The cramping that I'm having feels more like a period cramp rather than a pregnancy cramp, but when I was pregnant before, those pregnancy cramps didn't happen until I was already 1 month passed my period due date.

Right now, I would only be 3 weeks pregnant if the blessing was so. I'm hoping that the period feeling cramps are because of a baby nestling in my uterus.

Ths morning, I still ddn't start my period and I had a very strong sense of smell.

I think I will take a test first thing in the morning.

Thank you for your answers and your prayers.
:) Good luck!
i am 12 days late for my period and i have had 4 negative PT it is doing my nut in lol! me and my bf have unprotected sex regularly and on the week i was ovulating i stayed at his the whole week so yeah we did it a lot lol. im not stressed about anything, havent changed my diet and am usully spot on with my periods. 28-29 days. i have become more tired then usual and i am getting really hot. ive just taken a walk into town which i usually do, takes about 5 minutes and i was sweating and felt rather uncomfortable. I have got tiny little spots appearing around my left nipple and am going to the toilet more frequently. what the bloody helll is happening lol!!!
hya hun it sounds like you are pregnant, i would get yourself a test. Ive got my fingers crossed for you that you are, good luck :))