Pregnancy Community

Early pregnancy

all my pergancy sypmtoms seems to have disappeared and i am getting some white discharge like during ovulation is that normal
Im not sure this is helpful but I was having the same concerns.... I am 9 weeks and 2 days and my breast soreness seemed to just go away and the morning sickness too.... I called my dr actuall today to see if it was normal to loose the symptoms so early in the pregnancy and he said YES! Every woman's body varies and some will have none or less time sick than others..... and discharge is normal during pregnancy..... just as long as there is no bright red bleeding or bad cramping you should be fine! never hurts to call your doc and ask tho if it will give ya piece of mind! GOOD LUCK!