Eating

I dont want to eat anything...im 13w...the first few months i was so sick i  lost 10lb now ic just dont feel like eating ..im really dizzy all the time.....is something wrong?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sounds like normal morning sickness to me!! Ur appetite should pick back up in a few weeks hopefully!
Helpful - 0
I'm the same way, I could not eat all day if I didnt force myself to eat. I have one or two days where I get hungry for a meal, but then its back to trying to find anything that seems appetizing to me and snacking throughout the day.
Helpful - 0
I'm 15 weeks and up to 13 weeks I had no appetite, it's slowly coming back, very picky though about what I want to eat. good luck!
Helpful - 0
can morning sickness stop and come back cause i wasnt sick for like 3 weeks then i started blacking out..getting dizzy and sometimes couldnt see straight...im still losing weight and i wasnt big to begin with
Helpful - 0
There is no set time that nausea/vomiting has to go away and stay away. I had nausea/vomiting the entire 9 months of my pregnancy. It is vital that you eat, regardless of how much you might not want to.
Helpful - 0
Have you brought this to the attention of your doctor? It seems like you are having more symptoms than just the lack of appetite and its tough to say whether they are linked. Your blood volume increases with pregnancy and dips in blood pressure causing your other symptoms should be checked out just in case. But yes, symptoms can come and go as hormones fluctuate.
Helpful - 0
K...im looking for a doctor mine is no longer doing ob....my baby was in the tube at first but then grew out and i have other problems that could cause complications
Helpful - 0
Your baby was in the tube? Are you referring to an Ectopic pregnancy? If so, the baby can not implant there and then move down into the uterus. Once it implants it stays in that particular location.
Helpful - 0
Umm it was in the tube....my doctor told me that it was so clóse to utarus and was still so small so he wanted me to wait and do another ultra sound when i went back it the baby grew into the utarus meaning the egg movied out of my tube...its almost a 1 in 10  chance that would happen bbut yes it is possible
Helpful - 0
Did he say it actually implanted into the tube? Or was he referring to the egg moving down into the uterus. The egg is fertilized in the tube and then will work down into the lining and implant. If you already had it implant into the tube and seen it on an ultrasound, there would be no waiting to see what happens. Ectopic pregnancies are life threatening and require immediate medical care. It can not simply be moved from the tube into the uterus, the pregnancy has to be terminated.
Helpful - 0
Im 9wks, I have found if I dont eat its worse I try to force.some fresh fruit or crackers down n I seem too feel alot better.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community