Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Effective ways to naturally induce labor?

What are the most effective ways to naturally induce labor? I'm prego with baby #2; I'm supposed to be induced anyway at 39 weeks but I wanna go into labor naturally. Does anyone know how or what I can do to get this baby out before I have to be induced at the hospital? Lol
1 Responses
Lots of walking. Try asking for a membrane strip from your doctor and if you're uncomfortable having your body being practically forced to go into labor you can always opt out of it, no one can make you do anything. (I just really want you to know that) umm yea walking really helps, yoga ball and look up exercising videos that help go into labor. None of it really helped. I was 40 weeks and 5 days and I asked for a membrane strip which is still natural and then they send you home and I went fully into labor 6 hours after that..
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.