Effective ways to naturally induce labor?

What are the most effective ways to naturally induce labor? I'm prego with baby #2; I'm supposed to be induced anyway at 39 weeks but I wanna go into labor naturally. Does anyone know how or what I can do to get this baby out before I have to be induced at the hospital? Lol
Lots of walking. Try asking for a membrane strip from your doctor and if you're uncomfortable having your body being practically forced to go into labor you can always opt out of it, no one can make you do anything. (I just really want you to know that) umm yea walking really helps, yoga ball and look up exercising videos that help go into labor. None of it really helped. I was 40 weeks and 5 days and I asked for a membrane strip which is still natural and then they send you home and I went fully into labor 6 hours after that..

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community