Pregnancy Community

Emotional and can't stand it

Ladies I am 28 weeks pregnant and I am so ready for it to be over lol I have been such an EMOTIONAL WRECK lately and it's really starting to aggravate me! I wasn't like this with my first pregnancy
This Is My First And I Feel The Same Way I Love My Baby But This Pregnancy Thing Is Tiring And Frustrating
I totally understand you. This is my third and this week I've just been bawling my eyes out for the stupidest reasons. For example, my husband called me after work one day like he always does  and told me he'd be late by like 2 hours or so.. I was already exhausted, cooking dinner, chasing 2 toddlers, so I just started to cry! He came home, kissed me and we both started cracking up lol hormones.. you're not alone.
I'm almost 34 weeks and haven't packed a hospital bag lol. Or even started