Pregnancy Community

Empty sac

Hi I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks 2 day due to brown spotting and had an empty sac no fetal pole or yolk my hc game level was 6203 has anyone else had this problem?
5w2d based on scan measurement or lmp?
Based on lmp, the measured sac it was 4mm or 5mm can't remember. But my hcg levels are based around 5 to 6 weeks aswell
I went in for a scan with my very first pregnancy early mad there ws nothing but a sac so they booked me in a week later and there was a fetal pole. They continued to take my bloods but it wasn't going up like it should I went back and the fetal pole was the same size. And only the sac had grown. I got unlucky but I would imagine you are just early. Have they booked you in for a follow up scan
Probably just too early.
Have anothe ultrasound today due to more bleeding really hoping for the best
Good luck I hope everything goes well. Fingers crossed for you
There was a little tiny baby with a strong heart beat 160 bpm
How exciting!! Bet that really exciting for you :) Congratulations and good luck with your pregnancy
That's fantastic. I'm so glad everything is going well and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy x