Engaged!!!!

Sooo!!! He asked me today as I woke up he was sitting there holding the ring smiling and my sis was there and laughing...he asked...and were expecting our first baby :)) I have a 5 year old little girl and a 6 month old baby boy...that passed at 3 months....
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm sorry for ur loss nd I hope all is ok wot ur lil girl. And Congrats on engagement nd new pregnancy:) how.exciting!!
Helpful - 0
She has to take shots everyday to help gain weight it has a medicine in it that causes hair to grow shes growing lots of hair down there and drs said she should start her periods soon...hard to expallain it my little girl. She was born at 1lb 6 oz she now weights 40 pounds...eats alot but mainly fruits and vegtables
Helpful - 0
Sorry for your loss first.  Congrats on your engagement :-)
Helpful - 0
Wait your five year old is starting puberty?? I'm curious as this, I am having a girl and I am just wondering.
Helpful - 0
Me too...
Helpful - 0
Lol well that's good I'm glad that everything is working out :)
Helpful - 0
But if he ever sees him hes beating his a$$ I said ok plz do :)
Helpful - 0
He asked if I wanted it.. Also if I would ever allow him back here and told me he knows id never do something to hurt him and that he loves me and forgives me.
Helpful - 0
What did he say?
Helpful - 0
Thanks!!! <3 by the way I told him yesterday bout what I told u
Helpful - 0
Thanks!!!! </3 he hAD A heart condition. My 5 year old is too small for her age as well and already startingg puberty :'(
Helpful - 0
Sorry about your loss but congrats hun :)
Helpful - 0
Im sorry about your baby boy but congratulations on your pregnancy and engagement! That's exciting!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community