Pregnancy Community
What type of exercises are healthy for me to do ? I'm only 14 weeks abd it's my first child. I'm nervous I don't want to harm my child in any way.  Help please !!
I've been very active all pregnancy I still jog with my husky and I am 36 weeks, swimming is the best exercise and walking is also very good
I'm 35 weeks and I use the stationary cycles at the gym. I also walk, do light arm, chest and back workouts with weights (no more than 25 pounds), and though I haven't done it I've heard swimming is great. You'll know if you're over doing it.
Its best to keep ur regular routine if you haven't had any complications you can double check with ur dr but snookie was doing it her whole pregnancy so I don't see why you wouldn't as long as ur having a normal pregnancy