Fast or Slow?

When I found out I was pregnant I was all like "this is going to take forever" now I'm half way I can't believe time has flown by. It's probably because I have worked and kept myself busy. How about you ladies? Did it go faster once you hit half way? I'm just so excited to met my little man, I take his clothes out and fold them back up again lol I'm crazy..
I'm 27 weeks I find time is just dragging on all I do all day is clean loll
I'm 26 weeks & 2 days & time couldn't go buy any slower
I just reached 36 weeks and it feels like it flew by!
I'm 37+3 and time seems to have fgone by very fast for me . But I have kept busy and I'm still at work part time only a couple more weeks and they don't seem to be slowing down any
Im 30weeks and 3 days and time feels like it has flown by I feel like yesterday i just found out I was pregnant now I only have 67 days to go..... now im freaking out because its coming so quickly
I'm 27weeks and 1day time have differently went by fast I was 5weeks when I find out I was pregnant
Time started to drag for me once we found out what we were having. On the other hand however, I remember when there was 240+ days, and now we're almost to 100.  
When we got to the 5 month mark it seemed to have flown by. But now that were in the 9th month anxious for baby to arrive, it is going super slow
Just past halfway, 21 weeks. I've been working as well and it's going by so fast!! March 7th will be here in no time! Especially with the holidays coming up!

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community