Pregnancy Community

Feeling a little nervous...

Hey moms to be, I am 35 weeks and 3 days and I think I have been putting packing for the hospital off. My husband tells me I should but I don't really feel like I think I should pack just yet I don't know why. I have the nursery set up at home to welcome him or her but I just can't bring my self for packing for the hospital anyone else feeling like that. Also the baby gets alot of hiccups does that mean the big day is coming soon?
Honestly I never pack until I'm in labor. When it starts I usually take a shower put on some makeup pack my bag and make my phone calls. This is my 5th so I know I have time until the contractions are 5 min apart.
You don't have to pack ahead of time but I will say that in some ways it's helpful. You could easily forget something in the rush, excitement of heading to the hospital I packed my bag  for both myself and the diaper bag for my daughter when I was 36 weeks. So I knew that I would have everything She and I needed.It really paid off but every momma is different.  Do what you think is best.  
Thanks ladies I packed today finally just wanted to be  ready. My doctor told me when I go into labor I am not really spouse to wait at home since my first pregnancy I had an emergency C-section.