Pregnancy Community

Find out gender?

Has anyone found out the gender of their baby at 15 weeks by ultrasound? My ob office does it at 20 weeks but i have the option to pay $50 for an ultrasound at 15 weeks.in just not sure what to do or if they can even be for sure that early at an ultrasound.
I Saw My Baby's Penis On The Ultrasound At 13 Weeks I Still Had Blood Done To Confirm But It Depends On The Baby's Position. You Could Pay But Its Not Guaranteed That You'll Be Able To Find Out. My Aunt Went Throuqh Her Whole Pregnancy Beinq Told She Was Havinq A Girl But It Was A Boy. Everyone's Different Thouqh Hun.
Yes there's ultrasound techs that do them at 14 weeks at the earliest. I waited till 16 weeks to go get my gender check done. Just cause I'm  paranoid cause I do hear about people being wrong. So I wanted the baby's genitals to be easier to see. But this guy had great reviews online and hasent been wrong yet. Just do your research :)
16 weeks at my OBs office you can pay $100 for 3D ultrasound so it makes it easier to tell. Little girl, two little white lines to show. Lol
I found out both my kids at 14 weeks
Yep I found out at 14 wks it was very obvious it was a hoy
Thanks for all the responses. A lot of people told me to get the 3d later to make sure. But i learned my lesson with my daughter not to pay $120. Her hands were in her face but everytime i had an ultrasound they made sure it was a girl