Pregnancy Community

First Pregnancy

I am 22 and about 5 weeks pregnant. My fiancé and I are very excited.
What prenatal vitamins would you recommend? Or should I 100% leave that up to my dr?
When do you start getting stretch marks? (lotion recommendations??!)
Should I get an ultrasound every month?

Any other advice is welcome!! THANKS!
I would recommend vitabiotics feroglobin b12 which is a slow release multivitamin with iron and folic acid (+ certain other minerals) which encourage haemoglobin and red blood cell formation. It's also gentle on the system and combats fatigue. You can read reviews online. Also, for a body moisturiser I stand by a good organic coconut oil. Am in no doubt some specially formulated lotions help with scarring but they are also full of chemicals which I'd rather not risk absorbing into my body where baby's concerned... Have even replaced my usual aluminium filled chemical anti-perspirant with a natural rock salt alternative and daily shower(!) The coconut oil is not only soothing and prevents itching n dryness, but is vitamin rich for baby. U also don't (and hopefully shouldn't) get ultrasound every month since the radiation technology is harmful if used too often. I've only had 3 throughout, and the 3rd time was due to my belly having measured larger than average in the 25th week. So twice is really fine I think as long as there are no complications. Congrats on ur good news and hope it goes well for u :)
No one gets an ultrasound every month, you're lucky if you even have 4 throughout your full pregnancy. Some people only have 2.
I didn't take my vitamins whatsoever and never had any problems also you're going to get stretch marks either way.
Congratulations!
I'm 21 and 14 weeks 2 days pregnant with my first.  I'm using nature made prenatal + dha for my vitamins and my dr had me stay with those saying they were the best.  Stretch marks depend on how elastic your skin is but never hurts to use lotion early.  I'm using a cocoa butter lotion but I've also heard ones with coconut oil are good and there are some lotions specifically meant to help prevent stretch marks
I'm 20 first baby I'm 34 weeks tomorrow I've barely put anything on my stomach nd I haven't gotten one stretch mark. Everyone is different.