First time Pregnancy Tips?

I'm only 5 weeks but I would love any tips or advice I can get. I'm 20 years old. I had one miscarriage at almost 8 weeks back in July but am praying all goes well with this little one. First appointment is October 17th. Any advice on how to have a healthy pregnancy is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Lots of water! Its easy to become dehydrated. Lost of veggies and fruits and stay active
Take it easy the first 3 months . Drink water , don't stress if you do let it out in a notebook or some one you can trust.  Yes eat healthy and drink water but it is okay to have a little sweets every once in a while . No worries . Sit back and enjoy.  :)  fruit by the way takes away the sweet tooth for some reason :)
Im also six weeks pregnant with my first :) were the same boat lol
Don't let your self become hungry, and if someone tells you something always check with your doctor. Things can be scary and some scary things are normal. Make sure your doctor knows about your miscarriage and they have an on call doctor or nurse you can talk to if you arnt feeling right. Other than that congratulations!
Btw im a stm an 14 weeks and this is my 3rd pregnancy first was a miscarriage
Haha everyone has advice. That's my opinion you going to become annoyed with how much more everyone thinks they know. Every baby and body is different it's instinctual so listen to your body.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community