Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

First ultrasound

Hey I was wondering when did everyone get their first ultrasounds!! I have my 8 week check up soon and want to know if I would be getting a ultrasound or not??
12 Responses
I had my first at 6 weeks:)
I was one day shy of 13 weeks when I got my first one
I paid for my first one at 14 weeks to find out the gender, and then my doctor gave me one at around 20 weeks
It will be an internal ultrasound. I had mine at 7 weeks
I just want to know how my baby is doing and if just one baby or more!! If I was in NY I would be able to find out just by going to the hospital but I moved to a diff state so it all different out here
I got my very first at 5/6 weeks. But my doctor does one every visit instead of using the fetal doppler.
9138366 tn?1410253633
My first one was at like 6w w my son but w baby #2 the won't let me get one till I'm 7 weeks n 4 days
My first was at 8w and then another at 16w and 20w.
Had my first at 6 weeks then anatomy scan at 19weeks
I've gotten both of mine at 10 weeks because of my schedule
You will get am ultrasound that appointment if your doc has the ultrasound equipment in their office, if they don't- they will schedule you at a place that does ultrasounds like Touchstone Imaging, if your appointment is early enough, you may be able to visit the ultrasound place right after your appointment to get it done that same day :) good luck!
I had one at 8 weeks 12 weeks and 20 weeks, I guess every doctor is different
I had main at 6wks4d and again to verify Due date again after 2wks at 8w4d
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.