Pregnancy Community

First week

Hello, I have some questions about how some of you felt in the very beginning. I just had a period the first of November, and about a 5-7 days afteri finished, I started having mild cramps/fluttering. And Really bad lower back pains. I still have those. I feel like I'm bloated and gassy. When I put my LMP in it says I would be in the first week of pregnancy. Now I know this is extremely early, but I really think I might be pregnant. Did anyone else have any symptoms like these, and this early? My pregnancy test said negative, but I know it's too early for it to pick up the hormones anyways. Please give me feed back! Thanks!
I didn't find out I was pregnant till I was already a month and that's when III started feeling cramps and nausea
First week I didn't feel anything a few weeks into it I did think I was pregnant but I wasn't for sure until I was 7 weeks and puking my guts out!
I don't even know if you feel things FIRST week... I found out I was pregnant by like.. My fifth week. I was peeing alot... And I couldn't walk into Walmart for the life of me.. So. I knew something was wrong
I tested positive 1 day late for period so about 4wks pregnant with both of my babies and both times I had no symptoms until 8wks.
Well I'm going to keep my hopes up for it to be positive. Lol I figured I'd wait a couple weeks and take another test. I just know something is not normal with my body. Just thought I'd ask! Thanks for the feed back!
I found out I was prénatale 8 weeks in when I started feeling nausea and stomach problems I did get a bit gassy
Pregnant *
I think conception doesn't even happen until week 2 so even if its just a hunch its not likely had a chance to be possible yet. Then implantation around week 3 which would be the absolute earliest you could feel symptoms of pregnancy. My first symptoms were sleepiness and dry mouth starting 4-5 days before my 1st missed period. Bloating, gassiness, and morning sickness started in week 6 for me.