Pregnancy Forum

Flu = Pregnancy?

I have been feeling flu like symptoms now for the past 3 days; body ache, little light headed and dizzy, a little loss of appetite, and a little nausea. It won't turn into a full blown cold or flu. I also have reasons to suspect that I could be pregnant. Can these be signs of pregnancy?
Yes

Guess that says it all!  ;)

Dr B
This is 26 yr old married lady.
Am on day 28th day of my cycle. I have been fcing irregular mences since last eight months, could say since we started planning family. I started developing premenstrual syndromes like guidiness, nausea, lower abdominal cramps, a bit of breast pain.
I ent to gyneac and after certain blood check ups found high FSH level. Got treated for that. Since then have developed very accurate premenstrual syndromes.
Last 4 months have got MC regular, of 28 days.
This month have finished 28 days and 5 days more, this time, there is no premenstrual syndrome except i have  bit of nausea at morning nd eveining. Taking folic acid regularly. Having temperature about  99- 99.3C since past few days, this change temp is for about thrice a day. Having bit of swellings on face and legs, in hands too early morning, frequent urination. Is there any chances of pregnancy? I have done home test 15 days back, but was negative.
I have been through urinary infection and vaginal infection too, where taking antibiotic for one in last month.
Kindly help me to solve my queries and suggest me some better way to know my fertile period since i had an irregular cycle.
Thanks,
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.