Pregnancy Community

GD DIET, PLZ HELP, WHAT CAN I EAT?!

I'm getting so tired of eating meat at every meal!!  Plz help me I need meal/snack ideas that r VERY low in carbs :(
Not sure why you wouldn't just not eat meat if you're sick of it? Veggies, veggies, and more veggies. Google vegetarian meals, might help give you some alternative ideas.
Meats, chicken, pork, fish, tofu. Salads and veggies some fruit. Google diabetic menu and see what pop's up. You can eat many things just not crap anymore lol
Lol I never did eat crap but I can't even eat whole grain bread, and too many veggies=too many carbs and I'm limited on what veggies I can have, but I have to have protien with every meal and snack hence I have to eat meat alll the time :/
Spaghetti!  :) lol
I dont know if its low on carbs but its not meat and I want some so j thought about it haha
Spaghetti is super high in carbs... Its actually probably one of the worst things you could eat when watching carbs.