Pregnancy Community

Getting induced

I am going to be induced this weekend if labor doesn't start on its own due to hypertension and swelling. I'm 3,5 cm open and 90% effaced. So scared to be induced. How different is it from natural labor? This is my first child.
What being induced mean that there basically forcing ur contractions to start n making u dialate both my kids i was induced...they say its not like natural labor becuz ur body contracts on its own induce forces it to come fast
I was induced with my 3rd child, it hurt as it would but it went fast I was induced and she was born 3 hours later :) don't be afraid I am sure you and your baby will be okay. :)
With my first son I had an 8 hour labor and 48 minutes of pushing. They where quite shocked since I was a ftm. I've heard induction hurts more then natural labor but I don't have anything to compare it to. I labored without an epidural till I was 7cm then I couldn't handle it after that it was fine till my epidural ran out right before I started pushing. That was the only bad thing for me. Going from no pain to 100% pain hurt a lot. I'm getting induced again on Tuesday for my daughter as well.