Pregnancy Community

HELP !

38+5 I've been at 3cm for the past 5 days, I've walked for the past 4 days like a maniac, I've done almost everything I can think of.. Membrane sweep, walks, stairs, squats, pineapple etc. Next is sex (tim lol) I was loosing my mucus plug for about 3 days but now it's stopped. What can I do? I'm at 154 right now which means I've gained 61lbs this pregnancy, I was so tiny and now it hurts to breathe, eat walk anything. I look all belly because my legs and arms look natural now due to my weight gain but my belly is huge I'm scared to push her out is there anything anyone would reccomend? I don't have my next appt for 3 more days but if I could try something to have her sooner that'd be great!
Go have sex! I tried everything as well. Sex was the only thing that started my contractions. They never stated but maybe once you get then started stay active moving & cleaning or walking just doing something to try and keep them going! Good luck!
They never stayed*
If you haven't yet, and you really want to induce labor then try a tablespoon of castor oil mixed in with some scrambled eggs or your favorite drink. I wouldn't recommend more than a tablespoon tho cuz of the diarrhea it can cause. My sister didn't read on it before she took it and it made her sick, however it did put her in labor.
Don't take castor oil
What's your reason for not taking castor oil??
Hi! I'm going to try it lol I got so sleepy last night haha
I'm not really into the whole castor oil thing :( I WAS going to take it but then I looked into it and there were women and babies who had to have emergency surgeries, c sections, and serious health problems due to taking it because they're bodies just didn't sit well with it. I wouldn't want something to happen to me or my baby because I was being impatient :(
I honestly think nothing really helps and your little one will just come when they are ready. I know a lot of woman say certain things worked for them but I always wonder how you know their little ones wouldn't just have come at that point regardless of what they tried. I agree you shouldn't try castor oil as it sounds like it has a lot of negatives associated with it as like you say no point taking any risks. Good luck and I hope your little one comes sooner rather than later xx
Well you can try the evening primrose oil then. Capsule form or the oil. I'm sorry I recommended the castor oil, I just know it worked for my sister. Glad you researched it first. :)
All I did was squats and walk.. I had been over doing it for the past few days..I just reach 38 weeks and 1 day.. and this owning I wake up having contractions. . I decide to go to the hospital.. When I got there my water wasn't broken. . But I was Completely effaced. . The immediately sent me in the labor room.. they had to Pop my water.. it was a long Labour first baby.. hated it.. but my baby boy is here.. Thank god
The primrose oil and squats most definitely work. The oil softens your cervix and helps with faster dilation.
Try having alot of sex n walk that's what I did last yr with my pregnancy..I had castor oil n me n my baby was just good as we can be!!