Pregnancy Community

HELP 10 WEEKS PREGNANT

Help I just found out i am 10 weeks pregnant. I smoked weed daily and drank on weekends b4 i found out!! WHat do I do?? Is my baby going to be born with health issues??? Please don't judge me!! I completely stopped.

Has anyone been thru this before?? Did anyone drink & smoke b4 they knew they were pregnant?? Please help me im so stressed and i hope everything will be ok!

please i need some answers asap!!!!!!!!!!!!
I congratulate you for stopping and there is no sense stressing out over what is already done. I'm sure everything will be fine with the baby. You stopped when you found out and that is good.  Have you been to the doctor for a checkup or ultrasound yet?
Thank you for your quick response!! No I haven't been to the dr yet for a checkup. My 1st appt will be on wednesday. I'm super nervous. This will be my 1st child. I am excited and scared at the same time. I regret what I've done, but I didn't know. I'm having some brown discharge and i'm not sure if something is wrong. I don;t know what to expect at my Drs appt. I hope everything is fine & im trying to stay positive and not stress myself out.
Hi! Congrats! and glad you stopped! how did you find out you were expecting and how far along you were? am sure the baby is ok though and luckily u found out sooner rather than later. let us know how your check up goes. take care!
Can anyone else offer me some advice?? I'm trying to stay positive and not stress myself out. Please let me know. Thanks much in advance!!!!!!!
Hi! Thank you. I just found out this Saturday.  I think i'm 10 weeks becuase I counted back to the last menstrual I had. I was very stressed the last couple of weeks, so i thought that had alot to due with me missing me period. I didnt think it was possible for me to get pregnant becuase i'm been having unprotected sex with my husband for 4 years now, and i never got pregnant. I just hope everything will be fine...
relax.  talk with your doctor.  I'm sure everything is fine.  Are you sure about being 10 weeks?  have you had a scan done?

I'm very irregular.  and I'm not as far along as my last peroid says I would be.