Pregnancy Community

HELP! The Linea Nigra appeared on my belly.

I have not completely confirmed I am pregnant yet. But when I went to bath last night I notice that the linea nigra that I have had with all my pregnancies was on my belly. It completely shocked me. I had an appendectomy in March and it is actually running through one of the scars. What are your thought? Should I be excited or be skeptical? I know it wasn't there before yesterday. The test I took this morning as really faint, but I am only 11 DPO. Would appreciate your feed back.
Take a pregnancy test or go to the Dr to confirm
I read on the internet that the linea nigra can appear as early as 3 weeks pregnant. I am going to test on Monday when my period is due. Thanks.
No one out there has ever experienced this?
I personally didn't. You don't always get it when pregnant, and it's not really a sign of much. You need to test and ignore various symptoms
Any update?
It's been a while since this user has posted, so they may not see this- are you having any concerns that we can help with?  
Hi prasanthi90----  have you had this issue?  How are you doing now?