Pregnancy Community

HELP! when is a possible date i concieved based on period and also sex dates dates

hi, I need help figuring out a estimated conception date. ok I had a period November 18th of 2013 that last around 6 to 7 days which is normal for me. I have a regular period that comes between 27 29 days then another period November 28th of 2013 but only lasted 3 days but I took plan b 2 in the week before. had sex between dec 2-dec6. spotted very light dec7-8th then on the 9 it got a little heavier then stopped. had sex dec 10-13th then on dec 16th I had sex with my ex but I was standing up and he didn't *** all the way inside me just like at the tip of my*** and I stayed standing to let it fall out. then on dec 22nd-24th sex with my current bf the one I been having sex with and on jan4 2014 I was told to be 4 weeks and 2 days. then jan 21st 2014 I had a vaginal ultrasound and it said I was 6weeks 3 days then on june 20th 2014 I was 27weeks and 4 days pregnant. On an estimate with all these dates when did I most likely conceive on the 22nd-24th with my current boyfriend or my ex on the 16th in which he didn't penetrate or ejaculate all the way  also I wasn't fertile.  ***also im 32 weeks and 3 days today and its 7/24/14 based off of what my doctor say
I'm due Sept 8th I conceived on Dec 16. So I'd say your bf is the dad.
This is why it's never smart to juggle between guys without sturdy protection. Like birth control. Or condoms. A woman is actually pregnant 10 months not 9. So it very well could be your ex doesn't matter if you were standing up or not sex is sex *** is ***. It only takes one swimmer to get you pregnant.  Plan b won't terminate the pregnancy if you're already pregnant so that's something else to maybe worry about. I hope the outcome is what you really want. But deep down you know who the father is you can feel it. Have a chat with both of them and be completely honest. Because if you're not it's not only your life or these guys life you have flipped flopped it's a baby's as well. Have a safe rest of your pregnancy..
thank you and I understand but it was a one time mistake with my ex. Also I took plan b like 2 months before I was pregnant I was just adding that information. but my main sex dates are dec 16th and dec 22-24th found out I was 4w2d on jan 7th
Google a conception calculator, itll help you decide what makes you feel better, but by what I could pull up it looks like your ex.
i did and i wasnt fertile on the day we had sex on the 16th but i ovulated on the 22nd and i had sex with my current bf on the 22-24
What's your estimated due date?