Pregnancy Community

HELP!!

Do you think it's wrong to not let anyone know the sex of my baby until the day of the baby shower?

Also I do not like or get along with my partner's brother's girlfriend and don't want her near my baby or invited to any occasions. Should it be okay that I leave her out?
Na I don't think it's wrong to make people wait till your baby shower to find out the sex of bubs :)

I do think that you should be the bigger person when it comes to your brothers gf though and invite her you don't have to be all buddy buddy with her just be civil that way nothing can come back negative on you as you've done the decent thing by inviting her :)
Just my opinion though :)
Thanks for the great advice.
I am not sure I want this girl in my house and knowing where I live. Especially when I am not aloud to know where she lives or be invited to her occasions. I think just because she may be my partners brothers girlfriend it doesn't mean I have to be civil or associate with her
Thanks for the great advice.
That's fair enough then if you aren't aloud to be invited to any of her occasions I probably wouldn't want her at my baby shower either then if that was the case. It's entirely upto you it's your house and baby shower you can invite who ever you like :D
Good luck
I don't think there is anything wrong with choosing to wait until the baby shower to announce the baby's gender. Surprise!

As for your in-law, if you don't want her there then you do not have to invite her. Considering that you said you are not invited to her events, there shouldn't be any hard feelings or misunderstandings about your choice.
Whatever you want to do is your choice. I think it would be a good idea to let people know before the baby shower so they can buy for a boy or girl, but its up to you. If the baby shower isnt for a couple months you could do a gender reveal party before the baby shower. I wouldnt invite anyone that makes you uncomfortable. Whether its your family,his family and especially not someone whos not even related. Its about you and your baby not anyone else.
You do you, boo boo. Lol
that's totally up to you... your not obligated to tell anybody anything about your child!

I had the same problem and through my whole pregnancy it was a challenge dealing with his people and it was a strain on our relationship. BE THE BIGGER PERSON but kiss nobody behind! This is your great moment and don't let people ruin it not even the father. Hope this helps