Pregnancy Community

Had a miscarriage pregnant again.. help

I'm really scared ill miscarry this baby last time the doctor told me I was perfectly healthy that sometimes it just happen.. but I don't know how to feel and I wanna make sure I relax as much as I can right now I'm 4 weeks and 2 days ... when should I tell my work I'm pregnant?
I think you should tell him right as soon as possible and membr alwas think positive and say that Tour baby will be fine neva stress about it yu be fine
I wouldn't tell your job until you reach your second trimester. This way you'll be out of the "danger zone" of a miscarriage. I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks, tried again 2 months later and waited until I was 20 weeks to tell my job. I'm now almost 35 weeks and baby is healthy.
I say wait until your ready to tell anyone. I had a miscarriage at 4 weeks with my first pregnancy. I feared everything during my second pregnancy, but I  carried to term. This pregnancy, im more relaxed at 21 weeks
I say it depends on the job if your sitting down all day at work I say maybe wait a little but if your up and down at work carrying heavy stuff I say let them so they can go easy on you its for your babys health and god bless you and your baby:) be positive!!
God bless you and your pregnancy and sorry for your loss god bless