Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

Had a miscarriage pregnant again.. help

I'm really scared ill miscarry this baby last time the doctor told me I was perfectly healthy that sometimes it just happen.. but I don't know how to feel and I wanna make sure I relax as much as I can right now I'm 4 weeks and 2 days ... when should I tell my work I'm pregnant?
5 Responses
I think you should tell him right as soon as possible and membr alwas think positive and say that Tour baby will be fine neva stress about it yu be fine
I wouldn't tell your job until you reach your second trimester. This way you'll be out of the "danger zone" of a miscarriage. I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks, tried again 2 months later and waited until I was 20 weeks to tell my job. I'm now almost 35 weeks and baby is healthy.
9095217 tn?1408287670
I say wait until your ready to tell anyone. I had a miscarriage at 4 weeks with my first pregnancy. I feared everything during my second pregnancy, but I  carried to term. This pregnancy, im more relaxed at 21 weeks
I say it depends on the job if your sitting down all day at work I say maybe wait a little but if your up and down at work carrying heavy stuff I say let them so they can go easy on you its for your babys health and god bless you and your baby:) be positive!!
God bless you and your pregnancy and sorry for your loss god bless
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.