Pregnancy Community

Hair

Is anyone noticing that there hair seems to get oily quick these days...I just washed my hair and blew it out monday night it feels nasty and looks gross...I thought it was suppossed to look better when pregnant...my husband asked me this morniung before i left for work if my hair was wet...thats how oily it looks...not good...I hate washing and blowing my hair everyday....
Mine's kind of the opposite.  I've started having a TON of dandruff.  And my skin is really dry other places, too.  Maybe I need to drink more water.
not more oily, but growing like crazy!!  especiallly the leg hair!  OMG it grows so fast and is so hard bending over to get it shaved!!
OMG my hair is so flippin oily all the time. I wash it and the next day it's greasy.. ugh.